Mid Island Weavers and Spinners (and other fibre enthusiasts) Guild

This is the Mid Island Weavers and Spinners (and other fibre enthusiasts) blog page. The group meets the first Wednesday of the month during the fall/winter/spring (September through to June). Meetings are now being held at the library downtown on Commercial St upstairs in their meeting room. Guests are welcome to come...bring your knitting, spinning wheel or other fibre addictions. Meetings usually consist of 5 minutes of business, show and tell (bring something), tea and cookies, and some sort of workshop, seminar or talk where you will learn something fibry and interesting.
We now have an email address: MIWSGuild at gmail.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sock Blank painting and knitting






How are everyone's socks going. I did two with Liz and Julie and I am running out of yarn with the blank that I made and will have to dye more. The blank from Jeanette I can tell I will have ample.
Liz is helping me learn to blog. I hope everyone will have theirs ready for show and tell. I unfortunatley wont be at the first meeting because it is moved from the first of September to the 2nd week of September and I have another commitment that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment